Monday, October 5, 2009

Woman with Dinosaur















In Digital Media we are working on scanning images into the computer to load them onto photo shop and, from there, create an image that conveys an event or message or dream that we possibly have. I'm thinking that mine is going to be about how all good things always come to an end. So far, though, I have only played with scanning and fooled around a little with photoshop. Honestly, I have no clue what I am doing on photo shop. I just keep pressing buttons until something weird happens and sometimes it works out. Most of the time, though, I end up having to start over because it completely sucks.
Here's an image I skewed by moving it when it scans, which, by the way, is a lot funner than it sounds.
This is something I did in class today when I was experimenting with photoshop and I thought it looked nifty.

1 comment: